You Imagine Your Day Going Like This:
Hitting the gym before work to start your day off on a high note with lots of feel good vibes
- Being totally present in your 4pm meeting, offering a suggestion that gets the department head's attention (when you're due for a promotion)
- Meeting up with your girlfriends after work for a relaxed happy hour because the sun is finally shining, and it's too nice to be inside
...But It's More Like This:
- Hitting snooze 3 times and then running around like a crazy woman trying to get out the door on-time (forget time for making a smoothie or even grabbing a healthy lunch option)
- Your brain is foggy by 2pm and you know you've got this big meeting, so you down a grande from Starbucks then crash - barely taking notes and missing your chance to speak up. You know your boss has noticed, and it could be any day that you get called into his office to talk about your performance
- Skipping any kind of afterwork fun to head home, make the easiest thing in your house for dinner, and drink a glass of wine (or two - who's counting) on your couch because you're too exhausted to function
You've tried different fad diets, supplements, powders, and everything else under the sun, but just can't seem to get it all together. Why do you still feel so crappy?!
I know because I've been there.
Hey, I'm Jenna.
ON MY 26TH BIRTHDAY I WOKE UP + HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM
I couldn't turn my head from side-to-side without shooting pains up and down my spine.
Prior to this trip, I drank coffee like I needed a caffeine IV just so I could get through the work day without crawling under my desk for nap time. I needed a bag of Pop Corners every day to satisfy my salt cravings. I was taking multiple sick days in a row from work. Some days I couldn’t get out of bed because my migraines were so bad. When I was able to get up out of bed, I couldn’t eat anything without getting sick. At night, I would wake with heart palpitations thinking I was having a heart attack.
Even after eating gluten free for years however, I was still exhausted all the time, experienced bloating that never seemed to go away, my skin was out of control, and my adrenals were working on overload from trying to keep it all together at work.
I was a very lucky girl that day to speak with a natural minded but traditionally trained ER doctor who gave me the wake up call - 'nothing was physically wrong yet, but if I didn't make diet and lifestyle changes I would be back to visit him again soon with more serious outcomes.'
Being the nerd that I am, it meant going 'back to school' to figure out how to heal my body.
I graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in NYC as a top health coach in my field, got certified as a Mind Body Fitness Coach, and have taken dozens of other wellness trainings to understand the power of food and the connection to mind body spirit.
Since then I’ve helped hundreds of clients all over the world have more energy naturally.
If you're done feeling exhausted all of the time, it's time to get the support you need to go from the verge of burnout to having the energy to chase your kids after work or meet up with your girls for a yoga night in the park.
Amp Up Your Energy
3 WEEKS TO UNCOVER THE CAUSE OF YOUR FATIGUE & FINALLY HAVE THE ENERGY YOU NEED TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
Whether you hit snooze multiple times in the morning (and wake up feeling exhausted), are dying to crawl under your desk by 2pm totally drained and unfocused, you're ready to live up to your potential in your work and your life -- or, you've got little ones at home that don't understand mommy can't play because she's tired ...
TOGETHER, WE CAN:
- Uncover what's really draining all of your energy and holding you back from shining in your own life + business
- Find your genius hours so you can create a schedule that reflects your optimal energy levels
- Get specific on what you can do during the day when stress has you ready to quit (without putting in your two week's notice)
- Up-level your self-care mindset so you can tackle overwhelm before it becomes a health scare
"I love getting emails and Facebook updates from you. You are so positive and I can feel your happy spirit coming through them every time. Today I added another baby step. I have given up coffee and started with yerba tea during the day and then I’ll have the chamomile tea before I go to bed. I also workout for 15 minutes this morning and that felt good. I am eating only good foods that my body will tolerate and very little if any at all of sugar. Thank you so much for coming into my life. I feel I am on the right track."
- Linda, Chicago
What We'll Cover:
Getting Clear on Your Intention
This is the very first place I have all of my clients start, no matter where they are started!
If you have any unclear expectations or intentions for starting a new way of eating, you're going to run into some roadblocks.
The Big U needs to know you're READY to make a change!
Role of Food
It's time to get reacquainted with food.
I'm going to walk you through my tried + true method to clean eating (most of the time) to take the guesswork out of what to put on your plate.
Self-Care for Busy Women
Self-care doesn't just mean a day at the spa.
Learn how to weave self-care practices into your daily life to keep your sanity during the busy work day.
Boundaries + Balance
When was the last time you checked your work email at dinner?
It's time to create balance by setting up boundaries + non-negotiables in your daily life for both work and play.
Recipes for Energy
I’ve done the meal planning prep work for you with Weekly Suggested Meals.
You'll also get 37 gluten free + dairy free recipes handcrafted by a personal chef to swap in and out as you wish.
“Jenna is really attentive and her passion shows through in her programs. Even though I considered myself a clean eater before the program, I discovered dairy was causing me problems and cut it out of my diet! The suggested meals gave me new ideas on how to prepare healthier meals with foods that my family enjoys, and my husband even ditched his sugar habit!”
- Lisa, Ontario, Canada
YOUR 3-WEEK SELF STUDY INCLUDES:
- A private membership site with 3 weekly video modules & workbooks that you can go through at your own pace
- Access to a private Facebook community exclusively for those in the program where you can ask your Qs
PLUS, THESE FABULOUS BONUSES:
- Endless Energy Guide: 3 weeks of comprehensive, easy to follow material that will not only push you emotionally to make changes but also will give you the tools to regain control of your days with natural, self-sufficient ways.
- Recipe Guide: packed with delicious, easy-to-make, gluten free + dairy free recipes that will have you feeling satisfied and producing energy for hours - so you can do what you’ve put off on your list for so long!
- Weekly Email Support: just like it sounds, I’ll be in your inbox to provide support & accountability
Daily Schedule: That will help you fully embrace and understand this program. No more incomplete guides. This is the real deal!
Shopping List + Suggested Meals: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing and cooking a breeze (even if you hate spending time in the kitchen)
A Cheat Sheet: That you can refer back to so that you can experiment with variety when it comes to the foods that will super boost your energy.
Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally and emotionally throughout the program.
SAVE $200 BEFORE JUNE 15TH!
The going rate for a single hour private coaching session is about $250.
13 hours of time within the lessons, 3 Masterclasses, and Meal Prep Done For You = $3,250.
Plus, you'll get access to me via the private Facebook Group for support.
Don’t be alarmed! Even though it would certainly be worth every penny of that price, you’ll pay nowhere near that amount if you join today.
Amp Up Your Energy = Only $197
Your investment in yourself is only $67 during the BETA LAUNCH round starting June 18th! That’s a one-time fee, not the first installment. Just a one-time fee of $67.